Intelligent hot water on demand
INLINE HOT WATER SYSTEM
We are excited to announce the release of our latest product: the InLine Hot Water System.
This will complement the Clear Heater System in your home or office by providing efficient hot water on demand, and just like the Clear Heater System you’ll have full control of how much you spend on hot water on a daily or monthly basis via the smart Control Panel.
The new system replaces both the traditional boiler and the storage tank in your home removing the need for gas in your home altogether when combined with the Clear Heater System.
How does it work?
Our new InLine Hot Water System is powered by electricity and is designed to replace your existing water boiler and storage tank in your home. If you also have our Clear Heater System installed it will remove the need for gas in your home altogether.
Dimensions & Materials
– Width: 500mm
– Height: 470mm
– Depth: 90 mm
– Weight: Not more than 15kg (depending on accessories)
– Colour: Gloss white and chrome.
– Mounting: 4 screws mounted to wall
Power Rating and Temperature
– Max Power: 12kW
– Normal operating power: 6kW
– Power Supply: Individual cable 12mm back to the main distribution board with circuit breaker protection rated to 50A
– Max operating pressure: 4 bar
– Maximum operating temperature 48 °C
– Temperature selection: 10 °C – 50 °C in increments of 0.1 °C
– Heating elements: Multiple element product with individual control over power
– Heating method: In line electric
– Output flow: Dependant on input but on average 6litres/min (software controlled)
– Maximum heating water volume per day: User define in litres
How is it controlled?
Existing Clear Heater customers will be able to use their current smart control panel to monitor and change the settings of the new system. Automatic software updates via the internet will allow the InLine Hot Water System to be added to an existing control panel unit. The InLine Hot Water System is Bluetooth enabled and also communicates via the electrical ring main in your home or office.
What if you have hard water?
A water softener is supplied with all units and must be mandatorily fitted in all instances to maintain the performance of the system.
Safety feature include an anti-scald valve, thermal cut out, multiple flow and temperature sensors all controlled from a bespoke minicomputer.
We expect our InLine Hot Water System to last at least 20 years from the date of installation.
The system will use the same control panel as the Clear Heater System.
Both systems will operate from the same control panel. As soon as your control panel and InLine Hot Water units are plugged in to a standard wall socket they are ready to communicate with each other using the electrical mains wiring in your home.
View Our Brochure
View User Guide